NCAA NATIONAL LETTER OF INTENT (NIL) GUIDELINES:
1. Upon making a verbal commitment, submit your name and school to the athletic office. The athletic conference room is available for individual signing ceremonies. Contact the athletic office for details.
2. Upon receipt of your NIL, please read all directions carefully and make note of specific dates and times.
3. Read and understand the rules of signing a NIL. If you have questions, contact your college recruiting coordinator immediately for clarification.
4. Follow all directions exactly on signing day.
5. If you need assistance returning your document via e-mail, please contact the athletic office for support.